™Signature™

★Visitor★

Twitter

™About Me™

Foto saya
Follow my Blog or add my Facebook, to know more about me :)

© ME ©

© ME ©



© Famm ©

© Famm ©
My Sista

Okaa-san & My Lil' brotha

© Fellas ©

© Fellas ©


Goodreads

Takinchi's bookshelf: read

Stepping on Roses, Vol. 1 Yotsuba&!, Vol. 01 Black Bird, Vol. 1 Pride and Prejudice A Walk to Remember Mars, Volume 01

More of Takinchi's books »
Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Books Rate

Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Takinchi has read 66 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Translate

Shiny Star

Giveaway

Sabtu, 28 Mei 2011

I Have ENOUGH of this Matter


I'm tired with all of this. I can’t constantly follow you. I've given a lot of feedback, a lot of convenience for you. But if you feel this is still less, just go and complete this on your own.

You just willing to accept only the easy way , while I'm here abused because of you. This is the best thing I can offer you, if you still can’t accept, I willn’t hinder. In the end, I will live my own life, you do so. There’s no point in calling you a FRIEND, if what I see is you who full of yourself. The world doesn’t revolve surround you.

So, if you say 'I’ll go with my cronies', I'd say, "please."

please just go with them. I’m not willing to interfere... OK?
I had Enough of you, and the trouble you caused. I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS.

0 komentar:

™ Tik Tok Time ™

™ Ongaku™

™ Your Words ™

Seguidores